|
Friday, February 1, 2013,
The days are getting longer and lighter. It's not as cold as it used to be. I actually feel that the summer is heading this way. The nature shows it all the way. In this place where I am from, it rains alot. The trees need water to grow out their buds. Some trees even have their buds, almost ready to pop out. As the world is changing around me, I'm feeling like I'm standing still. I'm feeling buried in a bunch of work, buried in information I just have to suck up. I am not against information and I am eager to learn, to know and to eventually become. It's just.. Now. I've worked myself in some kind of mess I cannot get out. Do you think it's possible to learn two years philosophy in two months? I am not really sure what I can do anymore. How far can the possible really go. What is its limit? How far does it reach? Now I am basically just trying to move mountains. But hey. At least I've just discovered Ankie. God bless technology. In some kind of way.
LOVE.
2/01/2013 08:16:00 PM
|
Books, History, Poetry, Art, Food, Music, Country Mountains, Writing, Dogs, Birds, Friends, The Wind through your hair, Sunbeams piercing through the clouds, The Ocean, Old Trees, The Forest, Stars, Moon, Movies, Youtube, Traveling, Japan, Germany, Philosophy, Socks, Underwear, Sunrise/Sunset, Staring at stuff, Wandering, Wondering, When birds sing at dawn.
|